jeudi 25 septembre 2014

85-> need info

Hello community ! I have several questions and I ask you all kindly if you can help me organize what I should do from now on.

So..first of all I am Gabriel,from Romania.I am a returning player(played when GoD update came up.

I have a lvl 87 Kamael Wynn (Just made him Arcana lord) and a lvl 86 Kamael Feoh Wizard(which I don't have access too,waiting support response).

My both characters are low geared(Requiem set ,only the wizard has Apo Retributer).

1.Which is the best way to obtain Twilight set ?

2.What are the most important things to do every day?

3.Obtaining Adena...how to efficiently farm adena?

4.Should I already start to be concerned about subclass,dualclass(what exactly is this?),noblesse.Should I make an Iss ?

Sorry for this long text . To make it eassier ,there are a lots of new&old things to do in L2. I would just like to know what should I start doing starting now till end game.

Thank you very much !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire