vendredi 28 février 2014

How to set up my Aeore Eva's Saint?

Hello,



I'm currently playing a level 87 Aeore Eva's Saint and I love it.



It's equipped with the following gear:

- Full Immortal Robe Set (Event) - Recovery Type

- Immortal Sigil

- Immortal Jewelry (Event)

- Requiem Buster Acumen

- No dyes, no new stuff (Post Interlude)



I used to play private server which were always stuck in C4/C5/Interlude, so all these new features are, well, new to me. I honestly have no clue which other equipment I have to get for my character. There are things like, talisman, different types of dyes (normal, legendary, etc), belts, hair accessories (boost stats), soul stuff, etc.



My first goal is to get a Twilight Set/Jewelry and an Apocalypse Buster (Acumen first, the Acumen + Mana Up).



Which resists should I put on the Twilight Set?

Which elements should I put on the Apocalypse Buster?

Which type of dyes to get ? (+WIT -MEN, +CON -STR?)

What other stuff do I need as a healer?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire